river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Modular Build, Java 5, (Was: Re: Unexpected Test Results)
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:45:09 GMT
Since we're not gaining by breaking compatibility in this case, I'd
first like to experiment / investigate the possibility of having a build
that allows the smart proxy's and existing Service API to be compiled
with target=1.4 and the rest of the build compiled with target=6.

After investigating the possibility of a solution, we can vote on the
issue then if you still feel strongly about it.

I was hoping someone already knew of a solution.

Peter.