river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Closing out release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:22:41 GMT

We have to sign and vote on the artefacts for stable releases.

> River 2.1.2 has been released since approx march.  I'm not sure yet whether
> the next release will be 2.2.0 or 2.1.3 yet.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter.

I'm sorry Peter.
What I meant was closing out the release that you put together in March, so
2.1.2, not 2.2.0 ...
There are some small things left to do (see my original message).
So everywhere I mentioned 2.2.0, I actually mean 2.1.2 ... Sorry for causing
confusion.
I am not at all trying to steer towards a new release or anything :-)