river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Sun, 29 Aug 2010 15:27:08 GMT
seems my previous email got truncated :)
in any case, the list of tests would be the same than if you would run the
following (all) categories:

      categories=implservicediscoveryevent fiddlerfiddleradmin
basicinvocationdispatcher allgroups jeri_spec specservicediscovery
renewalservice_spec coreconstraint implservicediscovery javaspace_impl_api
txnmanager_impl id_spec io_spec lookupservice_spec thread config
basicobjectendpoint_spec locatordiscovery_spec javaspace_impl_admin
eventmailbox_spec servicediscovery_spec lookupdiscovery url_spec
eventmailbox_impl jrmp_spec specservicediscoverylookup loader javaspace
basicobjectendpoint policyprovider discoverymanager_spec start
renewalservice specservicediscoverydiscovery txnmanager
javaspace_impl_leasing spec constraint impllocatordiscovery test_set04
basicinvocationdispatcher_spec test_set03 basicinvocationhandler_spec
test_set00 test_set02 test_set01 servicediscovery javaspace_impl_matching
renewalmanager_spec snapshot jeri locatordiscovery_impl
servicediscoverycache lookupservice txnmanager_spec discoveryservice
javaspace_spec joinmanager_impl speclocatordiscovery javaspace_conformance
activation_spec basicinvocationhandler discoveryservicelease
servicediscoverylookup renewalmanager scalability loader_spec reliability
constraint_spec servicediscoveryevent discoveryserviceevent
specservicediscoveryevent servicediscovery_impl fiddleradmin
discoverymanager jrmp impllookupdiscovery eventmailbox renewalservice_impl
lookupservice_impl stress config_spec discoveryproviders_impl javaspace_impl
url coreconstraint_spec joinmanager_spec discoveryservice_impl
proxytrust_spec discoveryservice_spec joinmanager iiop iiop_spec
lookupdiscovery_spec end2end_impl javaspace_impl_javaspace05
lookupdiscovery_impl end2end security_spec security discoverymanager_impl
javaspace05_conformance id servicediscoverydiscovery proxytrust
speclookupdiscovery fiddlerjoinadmin activation export discardproblem
specservicediscoverycache javaspace_impl_transaction start_impl io
export_spec policyprovider_spec javaspace_impl_notify locatordiscovery
thread_impl

If anyone feels adventurous, please go ahead :-)
I will try and let this run for a while and see what happens.
I do know that some tests used to hang on me in the past, so im not
expecting this run to complete normally.