river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Closing out release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:04:47 GMT
One thing we could do more or less now is publish the River artifacts into a
Maven repository somewhere.
Basic POMs are already available as well as an Ant target to process them,
we only need details of where to publish the artifacts to.

At least people using Maven in their own projects will be able to easily use
the River artifacts.
We can have Hudson build and publish both stable releases and snapshots,
etc.

See also:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-317
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-300