river-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River Status Update
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 01:48:04 GMT
Niclas is correct. To my partial shock and horror (just kidding), the
entire incubator web site is One Big Thing, and you run a build on the
whole business.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

I just discovered that I myself am not in the necessary group to
complete the process, and I opened a ticket with infra.