river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:25:44 GMT
FWIW - I backed out (back to the original Sun contribution) all changes to
the following files:

src/net/jini/core/event/RemoteEvent.java
src/net/jini/discovery/RemoteDiscoveryEvent.java
src/net/jini/lease/RenewalFailureEvent.java
src/net/jini/core/lookup/ServiceEvent.java

and now I have the servicediscovery QA test category running fine (so far,
but some of the tests that were failing earlier are passing).