river-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another mentor ...
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:18:35 GMT
Patricia,

Anyone with an ICLA on file can get access to confluence and add
documentation. If you haven't submitted an iCLA, I can point you to
it. However, all the river doc out there now seems to be the result of
checked-in HTML. You could submit patches to that. Or the PPMC could
ask infra to make a confluence area for river for easier infomal
documentation.

I'll send you some links to Apache process at some point.

--benson