river-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:16:41 GMT
Similarly, having backed out the RemoteEvent changes, and running the
"discoveryservice" category:

-----------------------------------------

# of tests started   = 93
# of tests completed = 93
# of tests skipped   = 1
# of tests passed    = 93
# of tests failed    = 0

-----------------------------------------

   Date finished:
      Wed Sep 01 01:13:00 CEST 2010
   Time elapsed:
      7043 seconds


BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 117 minutes 24 seconds)

2010/8/31 Jonathan Costers <jonathan.costers@googlemail.com>

> There we go:
>
> -----------------------------------------
>
> # of tests started   = 40
> # of tests completed = 40
> # of tests passed    = 40
>
> # of tests failed    = 0
>
> -----------------------------------------
>
>    Date finished:
>       Tue Aug 31 20:52:49 CEST 2010
>    Time elapsed:
>       3746 seconds
>
> BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 62 minutes 27 seconds)
>
> I've attached a diff between the latest trunk and what I've backed out.
>
>
>
> 2010/8/31 Jonathan Costers <jonathan.costers@googlemail.com>
>
>> FWIW - I backed out (back to the original Sun contribution) all changes to
>> the following files:
>>
>>
>> src/net/jini/core/event/RemoteEvent.java
>> src/net/jini/discovery/RemoteDiscoveryEvent.java
>> src/net/jini/lease/RenewalFailureEvent.java
>>
>> src/net/jini/core/lookup/ServiceEvent.java
>>
>> and now I have the servicediscovery QA test category running fine (so far,
>> but some of the tests that were failing earlier are passing).
>>
>> 2010/8/31 Jonathan Costers <jonathan.costers@googlemail.com>
>>
>> Great! Would you be able to create a JIRA issue for it?
>>> I would do it myself but I believe you have a better idea on how to
>>> describe what exactly is going on.
>>>
>>> 2010/8/31 Peter Firmstone <jini@zeus.net.au>
>>>
>>> Ok,
>>>>
>>>> I found the culprit, it's RemoteEvent.
>>>>
>>>> Will look into it further tomorrow, off to sleep now.
>>>>
>>>> Peter.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 8/25/2010 1:34 AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
>>>>> ...
>>>>>
>>>>>> I've gotten to the bottom of what's causing the failures, one's a
null
>>>>>> reference, the other a serialization problem, the first problem's
>>>>>> easy,
>>>>>> the second will take a bit more thought.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/discoveryservice/event/Discovered.td also fails
>>>>> with 935130 but passes with 934258.
>>>>>
>>>>> I may delay work on problems in tests that were not being run until I
>>>>> can retest against the fixes you are working on. I have a feeling a lot
more
>>>>> tests will pass.
>>>>>
>>>>> Patricia
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message