river-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing out release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 13:25:00 GMT
I just finished working out the technology for that for another project ...

Someone of you should open an INFRA ticket to set up Nexus for River.

 <project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>apache.org</groupId>
  <artifactId>sign-and-deploy</artifactId>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <name>Profiles to run gpg:sign-and-deploy</name>
  <version>1</version>
  <url>http://www.apache.org</url>
  <description>
    This pom works as a tool for pushing a release to the Apache Nexus
repository.
    Instead of using the 'bundle' mechanism, this signs and pushes
each of the four pieces:
    main jar, pom, -sources jar, and -javadoc jar. To use this you
have to have a Maven
    settings.xml to configure your credentials on the Apache Nexus
instance, and
    to communicate your GPG key and passphrase.

    Drop this file into a directory with the pieces, and run mvn -f
THIS_FILE -Ppublish -Dfile=BASE_FILE_NAME

    Depending on how you manage your settings.xml, you might have to
activate more profiles.
  </description>
  <properties>
    <url>https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2</url>
  </properties>
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>publish</id>
      <build>
	<defaultGoal>verify</defaultGoal>
	<plugins>
	  <plugin>
	    <artifactId>maven-gpg-plugin</artifactId>
	    <version>1.1</version>
	    <executions>
	      <execution>
		<id>base</id>
		<phase>verify</phase>
		<goals>
		  <goal>sign-and-deploy-file</goal>
		</goals>
		<configuration>
		  <file>${file}.jar</file>
		  <repositoryId>apache.releases.https</repositoryId>
		  <url>${url}</url>
		  <pomFile>pom.xml</pomFile>
		  <keyname>${gpg.keyname}</keyname>
		  <passphrase>${gpg.passphrase}</passphrase>
		</configuration>
	      </execution>
	      <execution>
		<id>javadoc</id>
		<phase>verify</phase>
		<goals>
		  <goal>sign-and-deploy-file</goal>
		</goals>
		<configuration>
		  <file>${file}-javadoc.jar</file>
		  <classifier>javadoc</classifier>
		  <repositoryId>apache.releases.https</repositoryId>
		  <url>${url}</url>
		  <pomFile>pom.xml</pomFile>
		  <keyname>${gpg.keyname}</keyname>
		  <passphrase>${gpg.passphrase}</passphrase>
		</configuration>
	      </execution>
	      <execution>
		<id>sources</id>
		<phase>verify</phase>
		<goals>
		  <goal>sign-and-deploy-file</goal>
		</goals>
		<configuration>
		  <file>${file}-sources.jar</file>
		  <classifier>sources</classifier>
		  <repositoryId>apache.releases.https</repositoryId>
		  <url>${url}</url>
		  <pomFile>pom.xml</pomFile>
		  <keyname>${gpg.keyname}</keyname>
		  <passphrase>${gpg.passphrase}</passphrase>
		</configuration>
	      </execution>
	    </executions>
	  </plugin>