river-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <jim.hur...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Jini.org
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:33:33 GMT
Got this back from dreamhost:

"It looks like the files have not been deleted yet so if the account was
settled our system should be able to reactivate it and get it up and
running as it was before. But if the automatic clean-up script runs
(which it could at any time) everything will be deleted including any
backups we may have."

Peter - do you want me to switch you over to be the contact?

thanks -Jim