river-dev mailing list archives

From "Z Juhasz" <z65.juh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Jini.org
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:07:49 GMT
Hi Jim, Guys,

Since I had so much fun for years thanks to Jini and its great community and
received a lot of HW from Sun to further Jini research and applications, I
cannot help not offering the following:

Besides doing the normal academic duties, I'm also responsible for our
department's IT infrastructure, so I do not see any problem of offering free
hosting for Jini.org on one of our servers in order to keep alive the Jini
knowledgebase and help its community.

This needs approval from our HoD but I don't think that would be a problem.
If you think this is could be a solution for the problem, please let me know
what is required for the system to be transferred. Also, the domain will
have to be sorted out.

Please let me know how it sounds.

Cheers
Zoltan

Dr Zoltan Juhasz
Dept of Electrical Engineering and Information Systems
Pannon University (formerly University of Veszprem)
Veszprem, Hungary