river-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA test failures while running "servicediscovery" test category
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:29:50 GMT
I'm now up to 7 passes, 4 failures on the latest revision. Definitely an 
intermittently failing test.

Patricia


On 8/27/2010 10:50 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> I checked out the latest this morning. I've run
> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td a
> couple of times, one pass, one fail.
>
> This may be a test case for the intermittent SDM failure I've been
> looking for ever since I read its source code.
>
> Patricia
>
>
> On 8/27/2010 10:26 AM, Jonathan Costers wrote:
>> I am testing the lastest revision from SVN.
>> I'll run that test a couple of times to see what is happening.
>>
>> 2010/8/27 Patricia Shanahan<pats@acm.org>
>>
>>> Could you rerun
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td
>>> a few
>>> times, and see if it always fails? Also, which revision are you using?
>>>
>>> It does not fail during my servicediscovery test runs. I only get 10
>>> failures, and I think Peter also gets 10 failures. Either it fails
>>> intermittently, or it is a new regression.
>>>
>>> [At one time I think I indicated 11 failures, but that included the
>>> irrelevant failure due to disagreement between LocalAccess and the
>>> default
>>> Ubuntu installation.]
>>>
>>> Patricia
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 8/27/2010 4:39 AM, Jonathan Costers wrote:
>>>
>>>> As we have noticed, something is wrong with SDM.
>>>>
>>>> When running the servicediscovery test category, I get this:
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> # of tests started = 40
>>>> # of tests completed = 40
>>>> # of tests passed = 29
>>>> # of tests failed = 11
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Date finished:
>>>> Fri Aug 27 13:31:46 CEST 2010
>>>> Time elapsed:
>>>> 3549 seconds
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/DiscardDownReDiscover.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: #
>>>> added
>>>> expected = 12, # added received = 22, # removed expected = 12, #
>>>> removed
>>>> received = 12
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/DiscardServiceDown.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: #
>>>> added
>>>> expected = 12, # added received = 13, # removed expected = 12, #
>>>> removed
>>>> received = 12
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/LookupTaskServiceIdMapRace.td
>>>>
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> failure
>>>> -- 12 SDMs with wrong number of added events, (removed events OKAY)
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/NotifyEventDropProxyTaskRace.td
>>>>
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> failure
>>>> -- nAdded = 0, nAddedExpected = 1; nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 1
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/ReRegisterBadEquals.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> failure
>>>> -- nAdded = 2, nAddedExpected = 4, nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 2
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/ReRegisterGoodEquals.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> failure
>>>> -- nAdded = 2, nAddedExpected = 4, nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 2
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/AddAttrServiceChanged.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>>> unexpected
>>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 -
>>>> expected
>>>> 0,
>>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/ModifyAttrServiceChanged.td
>>>>
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>>> unexpected
>>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 -
>>>> expected
>>>> 0,
>>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/SetAttrServiceChanged.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>>> unexpected
>>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 -
>>>> expected
>>>> 0,
>>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> blocked
>>>> longer than expected -- requested block = 60 second(s), actual block
>>>> = 60
>>>> second(s)
>>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinLessMax.td
>>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: --
>>>> blocked
>>>> longer than expected -- requested block = 60 second(s), actual block
>>>> = 60
>>>> second(s)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>


Mime
View raw message