river-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA test failures while running "servicediscovery" test category
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:50:57 GMT
I checked out the latest this morning. I've run 
com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td a 
couple of times, one pass, one fail.

This may be a test case for the intermittent SDM failure I've been 
looking for ever since I read its source code.

Patricia


On 8/27/2010 10:26 AM, Jonathan Costers wrote:
> I am testing the lastest revision from SVN.
> I'll run that test a couple of times to see what is happening.
>
> 2010/8/27 Patricia Shanahan<pats@acm.org>
>
>> Could you rerun
>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td a few
>> times, and see if it always fails? Also, which revision are you using?
>>
>> It does not fail during my servicediscovery test runs. I only get 10
>> failures, and I think Peter also gets 10 failures. Either it fails
>> intermittently, or it is a new regression.
>>
>> [At one time I think I indicated 11 failures, but that included the
>> irrelevant failure due to disagreement between LocalAccess and the default
>> Ubuntu installation.]
>>
>> Patricia
>>
>>
>>
>> On 8/27/2010 4:39 AM, Jonathan Costers wrote:
>>
>>> As we have noticed, something is wrong with SDM.
>>>
>>> When running the servicediscovery test category, I get this:
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>
>>> # of tests started   = 40
>>> # of tests completed = 40
>>> # of tests passed    = 29
>>> # of tests failed    = 11
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>
>>>     Date finished:
>>>        Fri Aug 27 13:31:46 CEST 2010
>>>     Time elapsed:
>>>        3549 seconds
>>>
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/DiscardDownReDiscover.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: # added
>>> expected = 12, # added received = 22, # removed expected = 12, # removed
>>> received = 12
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/DiscardServiceDown.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException: # added
>>> expected = 12, # added received = 13, # removed expected = 12, # removed
>>> received = 12
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/LookupTaskServiceIdMapRace.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> failure
>>> -- 12 SDMs with wrong number of added events, (removed events OKAY)
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>>
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/NotifyEventDropProxyTaskRace.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> failure
>>> -- nAdded = 0, nAddedExpected = 1; nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 1
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/ReRegisterBadEquals.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> failure
>>> -- nAdded = 2, nAddedExpected = 4, nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 2
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/ReRegisterGoodEquals.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> failure
>>> -- nAdded = 2, nAddedExpected = 4, nRemoved = 0, nRemovedExpected = 2
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/AddAttrServiceChanged.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>> unexpected
>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 - expected
>>> 0,
>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/ModifyAttrServiceChanged.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>> unexpected
>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 - expected
>>> 0,
>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/event/SetAttrServiceChanged.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:
>>> unexpected
>>> events -- added: received 1 - expected 1, removed: received 0 - expected
>>> 0,
>>> changed: received 0 - expected 1
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> blocked
>>> longer than expected -- requested block = 60 second(s), actual block = 60
>>> second(s)
>>> -----------------------------------------
>>> com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinLessMax.td
>>> Test Failed: Test Failed: com.sun.jini.qa.harness.TestException:  --
>>> blocked
>>> longer than expected -- requested block = 60 second(s), actual block = 60
>>> second(s)
>>>
>>>
>>
>


Mime
View raw message