river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA test failures while running "servicediscovery" test category
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:03:32 GMT
Could you rerun
com/sun/jini/test/spec/servicediscovery/lookup/LookupMinEqualsMax.td a
few times, and see if it always fails? Also, which revision are you using?

It does not fail during my servicediscovery test runs. I only get 10
failures, and I think Peter also gets 10 failures. Either it fails
intermittently, or it is a new regression.

[At one time I think I indicated 11 failures, but that included the
irrelevant failure due to disagreement between LocalAccess and the
default Ubuntu installation.]

Patricia