river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Closing out release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:31:53 GMT
On 08/26/2010 03:13 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Here we have a minor dilemma. I might count as a qualified person, but
> I'm a bit swamped and there is some feeling that mentoring and
> developering should be distinct. Maybe I'll have a look and see what I
> see.

I'm not directly in favor of a maven build procedure. I don't have a
problem with ant based build scripts. I love them!

I dont mind an experiment in a skunk branch, where we prove we can
create repeatable builds, complete build results for src/doc/bin, usable
without maven and show that this repeatability is easily maintained (i
mean on the human/procedure side).

Gr. Sim