river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Closing out release 2.2.0
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 00:48:45 GMT
Is there any chance that we could borrow an Ant-to-Maven expert to do
the conversion, either now or at some later time? Presumably, there are
people working on other projects who have already done this a time or two.

The River build looks too complicated to me to be a good choice for
anyone's first Maven project, but maintaining the Maven build once it is
working would presumably be significantly easier. The Ant-to-Maven
expert would not need to make a long term commitment to River.

Patricia