river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 05:17:26 GMT
On 8/21/2010 3:43 PM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> This is unfortunate, to solve it, I'll to have to go back in time & find
> out when these tests were passing, then figure out what change/s caused
> the failures. It could be the reduced amount of synchronization time in
> TaskManager, but I'm only guessing.

A *very* plausible guess, and well worth testing, but not the trigger. I
substituted the 2.1.2 revision into otherwise current code. It still fails.

Tomorrow, unless I get a better idea or someone posts one, I'll start a
binary search. The objective will be to find consecutive revisions N and
N+1 such that N passes the servicediscovery tests and N+1 fails them.

Patricia