river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:01:24 GMT
I'm aware that some of the tests that aren't being run are known
failures due to the missing Kerberos Key Server and Squid Proxy server.
I had one zone set up on apache zones for the KDC, however I haven't set
that up.  I'm not sure if the same zone can be used for the Kerberos Key
server and the Proxy, or if we need a new proxy server zone too.