river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Another mentor ...
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:45:12 GMT
On 8/21/2010 11:08 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Dear River Community,
>
> Jukka asked me if I could lend a hand in the mentor department. I've
> been lurking on the lists for about a week. If you all need any help
> with process, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be looking to see how I can
> help focus efforts on graduation as time passes.

I'm very new to River, Apache, and open source software development,
although I am an experienced programmer. Currently, I'm just learning my
way around, and trying to help find and resolve technical problems,
especially in the areas of performance and concurrency.

Is there anything about process that I need to know?

Patricia