river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:01:37 GMT
On 8/20/2010 11:10 PM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> Peter Firmstone wrote:

>>> No, not in addition unfortunately.
>>
>> I didn't really expect there would be, but it was worth asking.
>>
>> I'm now working on an SDM concurrency test - essentially writing stubs
>> for the classes it interacts with, so that I can control the timing of
>> events. I want to hit it with a lot of different activity at the same
>> time.
>>
>> Is there any existing code that would help with that task?
>>
>> Patricia
>>
> Any of the existing qa or jtreg tests that relate to the SDM would be a
> good start.
>
> Not sure which I'd pick though.

I've found why I was not finding ServiceDiscoveryManager tests. "ant
qa.run" in the build directory, which is how I was running QA tests,
runs specified categories:
"id,loader,policyprovider,locatordiscovery,activation,config,discoverymanager,joinmanager,url,iiop,jrmp,reliability,thread"

Why not servicediscovery????

Patricia