river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject ServiceDiscoveryManager test coverage
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 05:16:12 GMT
As indicated in the "TaskManager Progress" thread, I think, based on
reading the source code, that there is a concurrency bug in
ServiceDiscoveryManager.LookupCacheImpl's addProxyReg method.

I added logging to see which tests I should run to evaluate a fix. As
far as I can tell, the automated system contains a single test that
creates a ServiceDiscoveryManager, LeaseRenewDurRFE, and it does not
appear to use addProxyReg.

Are there any tests in addition to the QA and JTreg tests that might
cover this?

Patricia