river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: TaskManager progress
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:10:36 GMT
With that build I get just one QA failure:

      [java] Test process was destroyed and returned code 1
      [java] com/sun/jini/test/impl/joinmanager/LeaseRenewDurRFE.td
      [java] Test Failed: Unexpected Exception in setup:
java.security.AccessControlException: origin is non-local host

I have uploaded the full output as
http://www.patriciashanahan.com/apache/myQALog.txt

Still no luck on JTreg. I'm going to try again using the latest build
and the environment you sent me.

Patricia