river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Learnings from a RevokeableDynamicPolicy & A Future Roadmap
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:39:28 GMT
Fred Oliver wrote:
> It's so much easier to ask questions than provide answers.

Successful Problem Solving is borne out of asking the right questions.
It takes keen senses and experience to know the right questions to ask,
asking the wrong ones just makes it take longer.

You've asked a lot of the right questions.

> This is
> such a difficult problem you are trying to solve that other very smart
> people have chosen other directions.

Perhaps it's not being at the top of the game, I have nothing to loose
in trying, in either case, I hope we solve it.

In my game (Mechanical & Project Engineering) there's a saying: "Your
only as good as your last stuff up".  That doesn't apply here, unless of
course it makes release without enough review from people like yourself ;)

Cheers & thanks,

Peter.