river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: A new implementation of TaskManager
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 07:54:38 GMT
>Is there some package where it is appropriate to put temporary experimental
code?

I've just branched the trunk for you, it can be found here;

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/NewTaskManager

As for committing to it; I don't know what the policy would be for commiting
to this branch.  You might have to submit a patch (or attach them to the
appropriate Jira) and someone else will (eventually) apply them for you.

Thanks for your enthusiasm, although you are putting others (like me) to
shame!  :-)

Tom