river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: TaskManager progress
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:24:47 GMT
Hi Patricia,

I've run the second round of qa harness tests, no hits, I'll upload the
results shortly.

jtreg tests are underway.

The qa harness (over 400 tests) is more comprehensive than the jtreg
tests (130 + tests)

Tests can be broken down into three groups:

QA Test Harness - Integration test suite to test the Jini Specification
behaviour and implementation.
JTReg Tests - Bug Regression Tests and more complex unit tests.
JUnit Tests - Simple Unit tests, for fast feedback at the class design
level.

To get all these tests functioning on Windows, I suggest we attempt
using the make build, this might give us some insight into some of the
platform support problems.  Try both the qa tests and the jtreg tests if
you can.

The make test suite is available at:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/river/qatests

Cheers,