river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: TaskManager uses
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:25:06 GMT
Peter - I've uploaded a patch for a first simple test case. This is
mainly to verify that I'm doing the process right, but I'll be very
interested if it hits.

Please let me know if there are any problems. I've deliberately avoided
granting the ASF license because I want no risk at all of it getting
into distributed code. River developers are, of course, licensed to use
it in test environments.

Thanks,

Patricia