river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Request for help with bug tracking
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:41:26 GMT
This Bug ID comes from the Sun bug database, we've requested from Oracle
a dump of their database contents, unfortunately every time someone from
Oracle / Sun responds, they've been laid off.

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6291851

When you find a bug ID in the code, search for the bug number in the qa
directory, you'll find your answer there.

Bug 6291851 is covered in a test case:

/trunk/qa/src/com/sun/jini/test/impl/servicediscovery/event/LookupTaskServiceIdMapRace.java

Cheers,

Peter.