river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 02:38:48 GMT
I tried it, and it didn't help. How should I handle jsk-policy.jar in
the jtreg -cpa parameter? Skip it? Point to the ext directory jar file?

Because of having tried a lot of different things, and more-or-less
random use of JDK 1.5 and 1.6, I tried to do a new check out and build.
Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to get a clean build.

Can you recommend a version to check out that compiles clean?

Also, which JDK version should be in the path during the build?

 From my selfish point of view, the move from make to ant is
unfortunate. As it happens, I've used make since about 1983, and I'm
just learning ant. I am less interested in getting the official
mechanisms working on Windows than in getting some combination of
scripts that will let me build and test.

Patricia