river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Regression testing and Windows operating systems
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 21:43:35 GMT
Just a lack of time, I've made some attempts to set up a dev environment
on Window's Vista, but ran into some problems getting it set up right.

We've considered making a separate release of the qa tests, this would
assist by checking binary compatibility is maintained, eg method
signatures etc.

Cheers,

Peter.