river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:09:12 GMT
The bad news is that I am still getting problems finding classes for
import statements. The good news is that you may have significantly
simplified the problem. Now I only have to learn about jtreg and its
parameters, not jtreg and ant and a build.xml.

It would be a nice confirmation if you could test the command next time
it is convenient to do so. However, the basic issue is that I have a
-cpa parameter that lists .jar files that should contain the packages
the compiler cannot find. That gives me something to investigate.

Patricia