river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:29:16 GMT
To run the tests manually, do the following:

   1. Copy the following files to JTlib-tmp; jsk-lib.jar,
      jsk-platform.jar, jsk-resources.jar, phoenix-init.jar, jsk-policy.jar
   2. Execute the following jtreg command from the trunk directory,
      change the paths to suit your environment.
   3. $ jtreg -verbose:all,nopass
      -cpa:./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk.lib.jar:./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-platform.jar:./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/jsk-resources.jar:./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/phoenix-init.jar:.jsk-policy.jar
      -jdk /usr/jdk/jdk1.5.0_15 -Djsk.home="/opt/src/river/trunk"
      -Djava.security.debug=access,failure
      -Djavatest.maxOutputSize=500000 -Djtlib.tmp=./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp
      ./qa/jtreg/

not sure if -cpa:./qa/jtreg/JTlib-tmp/* works, feel free to check.
-cpa: stands for class path append.

Don't worry about any test failures, this might be due to the command,
we're just checking if it's an Ant problem.

I can't actually test the command right now because I'm nowhere near my
dev box and putty doesn't allow that many lines in a command.

Cheers,

Peter.