river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 18:43:16 GMT
Is anyone using the latest Ant version to run the River jtreg tests?

I'm asking because of the following comment on the Commons Developers
mailing list:

"Some change in Ant has broken the property handling in the Jelly/Ant
integration.  By manually replacing jars in my local repository I found
out that the tests pass with Ant 1.8.0 but fail with 1.8.1.

Given that Ant's property handling has changed dramatically in 1.8.x and
Ant even marked this as a backwards incompatible change I'm rather
surprised it still works with 1.8.0."

I had not used Ant for a while when I started trying to get involved in
River, so I downloaded the latest.

Patricia