river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:01:33 GMT
The Open JDK FAQ for jtreg suggests that Cygwin is a better choice than
Windows command line:

[http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/faq.html#question3.12]

"3.12. How do I run jtreg under Windows?

jtreg is normally invoked by a wrapper script, written for the Bourne
family of shells. On Windows, you can use MKS, which uses ksh, or you
can use Cygwin, which uses ash or bash, depending on which version you
are using.

You can also start jtreg directly, with a command of the form java -jar
jtreg.jar options, but you will still need MKS or Cygwin installed to be
able to run shell tests."

Patricia