river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:08:11 GMT
The problem seems to be a classpath issue when compiling the tests. I
get messages of the form:

C:\\apache\\river\\jtsk\\trunk\\qa\\jtreg\\com\\sun\\jini\\action\\catchSecurityException\\CatchSecurityException.java:30:

package com.sun.jini.action does not exist
import com.sun.jini.action.GetBooleanAction;

Do I need another build.properties file in the qa directory? If so, what
should it contain?

Patricia