river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: QA tests and spaces in file names
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 15:53:23 GMT
I'm getting 35 failures with spaces in the file name, 1 without. The
failures have several different forms, but I suspect most of them come
down to constructing a URL from a file path without going through the
special character quoting step.

I've uploaded the output from the test to
http://www.patriciashanahan.com/apache/myQALog.txt

Patricia