river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Request for new Wiki page
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 20:51:44 GMT
I think I have the form of the file names correct in build.properties,
and I have eliminated spaces from the apache paths:

river.home=C:/apache/river/jtsk/trunk
jtreg.home=C:/apache/jtreg
jdk1.5.home="C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jdk1.5.0_22"

The build claims to be successful, but I when I try "ant qa.run", I get
a lot of error messages of the form:

      [java] QAConfig.getComponentFile FINEST: failed existance check on
com\sun\jini\qa\resources\qaDefaults.properties
      [java] QAConfig.loadProperties FINEST: loaded properties:
file:/C:/apache/river/jtsk/trunk/qa/src/com/sun/jini/qa/resources/qaDefaults.properties

This is very strange, because the URL is perfectly valid. When I paste
it into Firefox, I get what looks like a properties file.

Any idea what is doing the existence check, and why it is unhappy?

Thanks,

Patricia