river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Request for new Wiki page
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 12:48:41 GMT
That is useful information, and suggests a couple of changes in my
planning. First of all, I am not going to assume that the scripts have
been tested with spaces in file names. I'll create a special space-free
directory for my next test, to take that issue out of play for now.

Since I may be pioneering, I'm going to go ahead and propose an untested
change to the patch to switch to Runnable for the thread creation. I
would prefer to implement my proposed change, test it, and post a patch,
but it may be a while before I can test anything.

Patricia