river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Request for new Wiki page
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 16:08:54 GMT
I'm a programmer who would like to help with River. There does not seem
to be any one stop shop for the information I need to actually start
writing and presenting changes in the code. Currently, I'm working on
getting the qa tests to run on my home computer. This is, for me, a far
harder task than thinking up efficient algorithms and data structures or
writing Java.

I'm using a Windows XP box with Cygwin. I suspect I would be having an
easier time if I had a Solaris or Linux system.

For the benefit of any future volunteers, it would be useful to create a
"New Developer" Wiki page that I can edit with any tips I pick up from
river-dev or work out myself, as well as useful links with up to date
information.

Could someone with the right permissions create a page for me?

Thanks,

Patricia