river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: A new implementation of TaskManager
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 11:27:55 GMT
Thanks. I missed it because I was looking for a new class TaskManager. I
notice that you used a 1.6 class, java.util.concurrent.RunnableFuture.
Is that something we want to do at this time?

Patricia

On 7/2/2010 2:57 AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> Just the Apache River source, the files your looking for are in trunk/src
>
> The fully qualified class names are:
>
> org.apache.river.imp.util.DependantTask
> org.apache.river.imp.util.PriorityHandler
>
> Cheers,
>
> Peter.
>
> Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> On 6/30/2010 3:44 AM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
>>> I started thinking about a replacement, it's in
>>> org.apache.river.imp.util.
>>
>> What should I check out to get that?
>>

>>> The name spaces are as follows:
>>>
>>> net.jini.* API - must be backward compatible, or breakage minimal for if
>>> there's a good reason.
>>> com.sun.jini.* - implementation, subject to change.
>>> com.artima.* - implementation, subject to change.
>>> org.apache.river.api.* - new API under review, please feel free to look
>>> for ways to improve before its frozen in November / December.