river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceRegistrar
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:11:02 GMT
Does this not hook into the security discussions on internet-visible
services?

You can satisfy your use case with authorisation levels and just not give
"everyone" the authority to register services.  To my mind, this seems
cleaner (although not necessarily better or easier), than having two breeds
of ServiceRegistrar.

Just a thought.

Tom