river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: A new implementation of TaskManager
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:50:58 GMT
Yes, river-dev is for general development discussion and questions,
river-commits for svn commits and jira issues which are automatically
posted.  Developers with commit access have a private list for
discussing potential new committers based on merit etc, but most things
are done in the open.

I believe at one stage there was tool com.sun.jini.tool.CheckCodeStyle,
there is a test in
trunk/qa/jtreg/com/sun/jini/tool/CheckCodeStyle/test.sh  The test gives
you an idea of the code style required, however the actual tool used for
checking code is not present in the source.

Fire away...

Cheers,

Peter.