river-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Keith Thompson
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 17:34:47 GMT
Hi Peter,

Now that it looks like the only thing we're missing is the pedigree
(provenance) of the code base that you want to import into Apache, can
you provide in one place (probably a JIRA is the best vehicle) all the
details of the code, where it is currently residing, who the original
contributors were, and whether there are any historical documents that
would give us the comfort that we know that the code actually is
available under the Apache license?

Vetting the entire code base of an Apache project is just normal
course of events for podlings, by the way. It's mentioned a few times
in the incubator process.

Thanks,

Craig

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com