river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River archetype
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 00:01:21 GMT

On May 22, 2010, at 748PM, Peter Firmstone wrote:

> Dennis Reedy wrote:
>> Should the Rio classdepandjar mojo be used to build the artifacts? In this way we
can produce the service, dl and api artifacts right out of the gate.

Nope. You can check it out here https://classdepandjar.dev.java.net/

> Past versions of ClassDep depended on Sun's jdk tools non public api and doesn't capture
annotation or generic dependencies, but we recently refactored it to do so using ASM, it no
longer depends on any Sun non public api.

> What can we do to merge functionality?

I suppose just do the work to merge the two