river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject StreamServiceRegistrar Was: Re: Jini Activation Framework - A sub project?
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 02:00:12 GMT
The other thing I'm working on is a PackageVersion annotation, using the
implementation version and package name from the Java Package Version
spec, so developers can version their proxy's allowing sharing of
compatible bytecode for reduced codebase downloads.

I'm hoping that these things combined will assist to enable lookup over
the internet.