river-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Dolan" <christopher.do...@avid.com>
Subject RE: Jini Spec API changes - Advise needed
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:04:30 GMT
I recommend http://www.jdiff.org/
Here's an example of use:

% javadoc -doclet jdiff.JDiff -docletpath 'jdiff.jar;xerces.jar'
-apiname testng5.7 -sourcepath '..\testng-5.7\testng-5.7\src\main'
org.testng
% javadoc -doclet jdiff.JDiff -docletpath 'jdiff.jar;xerces.jar'
-apiname testng5.8 -sourcepath '..\testng-5.8\testng-5.8\src\main'
org.testng
% javadoc -doclet jdiff.JDiff -docletpath 'jdiff.jar;xerces.jar' -oldapi
testng5.7 -newapi testng5.8 org.testng
% open changes.html

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Firmstone [mailto:jini@zeus.net.au]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:31 PM
To: river-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Jini Spec API changes - Advise needed

I've created several new classes / interfaces, currently these reside in

the net.jini name space, I need community advise on which of these
belong in Jini's API and good places for those that don't.

The changes will be committed shortly, after my qa tests results.

It'd be neat if we could set up some sort of javadoc diff to monitor
changes, does anyone have experience with it?

Regards,

Peter.