river-dev mailing list archives

From Yannick JENN <yannick.j...@active-circle.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: River question : mailinglist refuses] multicast discovery and Entry updating
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:56:28 GMT
Here are news :

The problem appears with two linux machines.
Modifying a Service entry during a network break makes the service is
never updated on the other machine which does not see anything.

I'm trying to understand how jini makes to "retry" the service entry update.
The machine on which the change is being made, gets a
ConnectIOException("iterator produced no request") during
JoinManager:addAttributeTask() and does not seem to retry the update.

What can I check ?
Thank you alot,
Yannick