river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: River jar files in mvnRepository
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:49:44 GMT
Dennis Reedy wrote:
> It would also be great if River could provide assistance in testing services, making
it easy to build & test. IMO, there should be no reason why developers that may want to
use River should have to figure out how to bootstrap their test environment. The test harness
is part of the project, but how would developers use it as part of their development process?

It looks like the test harness can take care of setting up the various
services required to simulate the basic environment, it appears the
intent was there for just such a purpose, I could use some help cleaning
it up, your right we need tools to make developing easier.