river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: River question : mailinglist refuses] multicast discovery and Entry updating
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:10:59 GMT
Yannick JENN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Both computers are on our LAN and can ordinarily communicate without any
> problem.
> We just have some router random problems, usually between 2 and 5 sec
> network breaks.

Are you sure these are router problems? Not the windows XP
socket-per-period-creation-limit or similar. I can remember there was a
limit on the number of outbound connections one could make per timeunit,
or concurrent, isn't it?

Gr. Sim

Quality Consultancy Group b.v., Leiderdorp, Kvk Leiden: 28088397