river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: River Wiki
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:50:35 GMT
I was talking about http://wiki.apache.org/river/ but there didn't seem to
be anywhere on that Wiki which seemed appropriate for the content I had in
mind.

So I ended up putting it on the port of the Jini.org wiki that is hosted
inside the River wiki.

Looking at the both wikis, there doesn't seem to be much content on the
River wiki bit, maybe it's worth replacing the content of the River wiki
with the ported contents of the Jini.org one.  But I don't know if that's
allowed from a licensing etc perspective.  Or if anyone else agrees?