river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject River Wiki
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 09:35:35 GMT
Sorry, more daft questions.

Who owns the River wiki?  By that I mean, let's say I have a "friend" who
has forgotten his user name and password (or even if he had a user name and
password) and needs some help adding a new page?  Unfortunately, my
"friend's" account might be listed under an old email address so just
clicking on "Forgot password" isn't enough.

I've got a brief code for how to wrap a service proxy for fail over ready to
go and figure the Wiki is the best place for it.

Thanks,

Tom